Saturday, July 15, 2017

Mechanical Dragon, Sarepia Forest Glitch and Pet Paradise!

Hi Jammers! Like we all hoped, the Mechanical Dragon has come back to JMF after its  initial glitch.


Goodness! Why are there so many glitches and screw-ups lately? Look what I stumbled across in Sarepia Forest:


I had to do a double take cause it just didn't look right. Then I realized the ropes were gone.


I hope no one falls :o ! Not like the ropes would help anyway lol


PET PARADISE

For pet homes that just sit on top of the grass with no floor, put the Snake Mat down. It will look cozier and it will be more comfortable for your furry/scaly friend!

Lollipop2212's den


No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer