Thursday, July 13, 2017

New Items, Beta Party & NTT + SECRET COLORS

Hey Jammers!! AJHQ announced the BETA PARTY is back!


I made another post about it, you can view it here if you'd like :o)


There was a huge glitch during the first time they held the party, I also made a post about it! I couldn't combine the two things into one post because... well you'll see ;)


There are two new items, one sold in JMF. It's a chest of gems! Not to be confused with the Pot o' Gems, tho.


Speaking of glitches, when I bought it, it became wonky in the inventory slots! The top started flashing different colors while the bottom stays the same o.O


And a Mira feather is for sale in the Diamond Shop! I love this item, its very pretty :3 .


NEW THREAD THURSDAY

Ok.. I know spring is long gone, but look how cute this outfit is.


IT'S LIKE A BABY CHICK HATCHING!!! SO CUTE :D !!

!!!ALSO!!! Because I was gone for Secrets and Trivia day, I updated the SECRETS tab with how to get the SECRET COLORS :D


BLOG NEWS

Even though I was gone for a couple days, I still updated the Secrets, Art, and Den Wednesday tabs.

Thank you for all the positivity and buddy requests! You guys rock B)

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer