Monday, March 31, 2014

RIM - Rare Golden Head

Hey Jammers!! This week's RIM is a special one! This RIM has to be my favorite *ω*
THE GOLDEN HEADPHONES!! I love this OMZ!

The DE make an epic graphic about them!
!RareItemMonday
Check out these RARE GOLD HEADPHONES for this week’s RARE ITEM MONDAY!! The first headphones weren’t even headphones. They were a single piece simply called an earpiece. The earpiece was the only way to listen to electrical signals before amplifiers were made or what we call today, a stereo. In 1910 the first successful headphones were developed by Nathaniel Baldwin in his kitchen. They became wildly used by the US Navy. It wasn’t until 1943 that the first stereo headphones were invented to listen to music by John C. Koss. Before that, headphones were only used by the military, phone operators and the like.
ANIMAL JAM SECRETS
Here's a little chart I made of the several things I found when I clicked on things at the April Fools Party ^-^



1 comment:

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer